Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Keep my friend in your prayers..

One of my best friends (I've known her since birth), Rebecca Pickens lives in Ohio. She called me tonight to tell me that her dad's dad was killed in a car accident this morning. She said the car flipped over and he flew out and the car landed on him. He was killed instantely.

The good side, if there can be said that there is one, is that Rebecca and her family were able to visit their grandparents this past weekend. Atleast they were able to see him one last time? Ugh. I never know what to say in a time like this.

I guess that's how it felt to everyone else when we lost the baby. There just aren't words... other than "I'm sorry, I love you, I'll be thinking and praying about you and call me if I can do anything." She lives in Cleveland so it's not as though I can go give her a hug.

Rebecca actually bought the house my grandparents lived in (rebecca's parents live next door.. that's how I know them).

*big sigh*

~danielle~

No comments: