Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've come to realize...

I have a lot of tv shows I watch/dvr. I don't usually get to watch them on the night they come on, but I am watching them! In no particular order, here's my list of shows I watch on a weekly basis!

1. Desperate Housewives
2. Army Wives
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Ugly Betty
5. Life
6. Bones
7. House
8. Private Practice
9. Dirty, Sexy, Money
9. Lipstick Jungle
10. The Cleaner
11. Dr. Phil
12. Women's Murder Club

As you can see, I'm not big into reality tv shows. Now I do watch American Idol, but even then I don't DVR the epsidoes. If I see them great, if not. I can always read/hear about it. As for the other shows. I watch them. Religiously. I guess that's why I can balance out my reading and my knitting. I read when I'm not watching tv and I knit when I'm watching tv.

Yikes!

~danielle~

No comments: