Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Books on my "to read bookshelf"

Here is a list of books I currently have to read (sitting on my bookshelf). They are in no particular order.

1. The death dealer - Heather Graham
2. A wanted man - Linda Lael Miller
3. 20 Wishes- Debbie Macomber
4. Deadly Gamble - Linda Lael Miller
5. Dark Roots and Cowboy Boots- Luann Mclane
6. The Knitting Circle- Ann Hood
7. Divided in Death- JD Robb (continue on the series)
8. Moon Women - Pamela Duncan
9. Plant Life - Pamela Duncan
10. Family First - Dr. Phil

Books I wanted to get that I don't currently have:
1. Playing Dead- Allison Brennan
2. Dark Embrace - Brenda Joyce
3. Savannah by the Sea - Denise Hildreth

An author was recommended to me and I want to look into her books as well.
1. Karen Kingsbury

~danielle~

PS. Please leave anymore author book recommendations! I love to find new people :)

No comments: