Sunday, June 21, 2009

Updated pics!




Here are some updated pictures of me! I'm 30weeks3days. Lane was my photographer! He didn't do too bad. Although I was laughing at him in the first picture. He goes "You have to say CHEESE mommy." What a goof ball. I have my checkup tomorrow. They are ever two weeks now, until 36weeks and then they go to ever week! I'm feeling ok. Lots of swelling the last week or so but it's been in the 90's. We have been blessed with wonderful neighbors that allow us to come over and swim whenever we'd like. We've been trying to do it in the evenings to help with the swelling and the restless leg I've been experiencing. It seems to help some!
Today is Father's day! Happy Father's day to all the dad's out there! Mikie is working today (lots of work these days, thank God!). We are having a Father's Day dinner tonight, Steak, texas toast, potatoes, corn on the cob and chocolate chip cookies for Dessert!
We are off to church! Just wanted to post some new pictures as baby julie continues to grow and cause me pain!

~danielle~

No comments: