Monday, June 15, 2009

Things still needed for Julie

Here is an updated list of the things I still need/could use for Julie! Some of these things are bigger than others (price wise).

1. High Chair
2. Infant Car seat
3. Dresser (we may get Lane a bigger one and give his to Julie).
4. Bouncy Chair
5. Front carrier/sling
6. Baby book
7. Memory box
8. Hooded towels
9. Play mat
10. Fall winter clothes in sizes 3-6 and 6-9 months. We are pretty good for newborn-3 months summer clothes.
11. Bath stuff (shampoo, lotion, body wash, etc).

I have everything for the bedroom (9 piece crib set, lamp, mobile, wall hangings, diaper stacker), thanks to my step mother in law! I have a crib, swing, pack n play, exersaucer, bath tub, jenny jump up, diaper bag, stroller and a bassinet.

I have updated our gift registries at walmart.com and target.com. Hopefully that will help for my next baby shower!

~danielle~

No comments: