Friday, June 5, 2009

Glucose test and a sick kiddo!

I went in for my glucose this morning. It took everything I had not to get sick. The stuff is so horrible. I managed to keep the glucose (cola flavored) down for the hour and then they took some of my blood! I find out my results on Monday when I go for my checkup (7 months). I believe I start bi-weekly vists now. The c-section is scheduled for 11 weeks from today!! The church is throwing me a babyshower on June 14th and my mom, sister, stepmother in law and sister in law are throwing the family/friends one July 18th. I'm excited!

Lane has got his nasty cough again. This is the first time in over a year though. He started a dry cough on Monday and by wednesday it was getting worse. We started neb treatments on Wednesday night and his musinex. I decided since I was in Marshall today and that it was a Friday, I would take him in and make sure his lungs sounded clear. Everything checked out and his lungs sounded good. We just have to keep up with the nebs and the musinex. He doesn't have an infection. So we'll just keep up the good work!

Other than that, not too much going on. I'm tired a lot. Julie moves all the time. I don't think she sleeps! I'm so excited for a girl! All the neat things we can buy and do for a little girl! I've been looking at hair bows! I also remembered I have my daybed that one day she will be able to sleep in!

I'm going to take a much needed nap!

~danielle~

No comments: