Sunday, May 17, 2009

Laptop!

A friend let us borrow a laptop so that I can be more comfortable when we play warhammer or when I want to play on the net! We managed to get a wireless router and now I can sit or lay just about anywhere! It's really really REALLY nice!

Who would of guessed a laptop would be this great. I'm sitting here on the couch, with my feet up, I might add watching desperate housewives. I don't know if it can get much better than this! I wish I would of looked into having a laptop a bit more before we bought my desktop! It definitely might of made life easier!

There isn't much this laptop can't do. It even has an HD graphic card. Warhammer looks amazing. If I had money, I'd start my eq2 account up to see how it played on here. It even has a 17 inch screen. It's huge! We watched a back episode of Legand of the Seeker on it. It's nice.

~danielle~

No comments: