Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A jenny jump up!!


Today I was lounging around when the postal lady beeped her horn. That's her way of telling me to come out so that she doesn't have to get out of the car to put my package under the carport. Luckily, she was early or I might of been napping! I refuse to go out when I'm napping. It's my time! Anyway!


To my surprise, I had a package from Target! I opened it up with excitement because I had no idea what was in the package! It was a Jenny Jump Up!!!! I had a Johnny Jump up for Lane and had given it to my ex-sister in law for my nephew, but it was never returned to me. It came from a good friend of ours, Tylar Rose! She is the first to send us a gift (besides my mother and step mother in law) and she used my gift registry!


I can't wait for Julie to be big enough to use it! It's just too cute! What a great and beautiful day! We are truly blessed!


~danielle~

No comments: