Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Progress on the knitting front!

I spent quite a while taking inventory of what I had in UFO's as far as my knitting was concerned. I wanted to see what I could get accomplished and put together and then take note of what still needed to be done so I could work to finish those as well.

Today I managed to finish knitting my section on an oddball baby blanket. I have 2 that will go in the mail Friday!! I weaved in ends on 3 other blankets, took pictures and boxed up 5 blankets that I will take to Longview to donate to Project Linus. I boxed up the two pet snuggles and the parrot sweater which will be headed to Best Friends in Utah!

I managed to get Lane's last clog almost done. I just need to knit a second sole and then knit them together and seam it up! Then I will be able to felt Mikie and Lane's clogs!

The other UFO's I currently have are : Pinwheel sweater needs it's sleeves, Overlapping leaves socks need to be finished up, although, the more I look at the one I've started, I'm concerned it wont be large enough, it may be frogged; Mix and Mingle Afghan I bought from knitpicks over a year ago.

I have a couple of small projects I'd like to work on. I have a pair of clogs I'd like to knit for myself. I want to start another prayer shawl (knit this time). So! That in a nutshell is what I need to do. I want to try and get more of these finished up b/c I hope to know the sex of the bay in another couple of weeks and want to knit some things.

~danielle~

No comments: