Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's almost Halloween!

Tonight is the Trunk or Treat/Fall Festival out our church. I'm so excited! I am going to get my saddle and do up the back hatch of my escape in a western theme and pass out candy! I'm so excited!


I started a new book today! It's Called Dark Roots and Cowboy boots! I was browsing my paperbackswap.com site (GREAT site for used books and doens't cost you anything but postage) and ran across this author. I've never read anything by her before, but it kind of gave me a laugh when I saw the cover. So why not? :)


I finished Dark Embrace by Brenda Joyce. EXCELLENT book! Her old stuff will always be good, but I think she's taken her writing to a new level with the Master of Times books. Or maybe b/c it's so different from anything else that she's written. I just love the over-sexed, Highlander men. Who knew men in Kilts could be so appealing?

I rented this movie from my Netflix stuff. The Derby Stallion was pretty good. The horses are beauitful, plus Zac Efron has beautiful eyes. So it was a win-win situation all around. Definitely worth a look if you enjoy horses and a nice story line of a boy growing up and finding his true dream/passion.
That's about it for today! I'll have pictures from the Festival tomorrow!
~danielle~

No comments: