Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Friday is the day!

I went yesterday to see the doctor and my contractions just aren't close enough and I'm only dilated a tiny bit. So back home I went.

I did all my pre-op test stuff yesterday. They took lots of blood and urine samples. They gave me a list of things to do before surgery and things not to do before surgery and all the rules for the maternity ward.

My c-section is scheduled for 7:30am on August 21st in Marshall at the Good Shepard Hospital. I have to be at the hospital at 6am for prep work and to get me ready for surgery. I can't eat or drink after midnight on Thursday and I have to shower with some really great smelling "skin cleaner" so I'm good and germfree for surgery!

Hopefully, since my surgery is so early I can go home sometime on sunday! Mom and dad will be here tomorrow afternoon. My sister is coming sometime this weekend and I think my bro is stuck working, so! Less than 48 hours and life is about to change! Lane is excited though! :)

~danielle~

No comments: