Wednesday, February 24, 2010

FlyLady: 1 week!!

Today celebrates my 1 week anniversary with my journey with Flylady.net.

Here is where I am and what I've come to realize.

1. My sink is still shinny. I have been doing really good with keeping the dishwasher emptied and my sink cleaned and shinny. Which is always really nice to see and to have.
2. I have been getting up and getting dressed, to my shoes. Which I see is important to help with the motivation and gets you moving!
3. The post-it notes help! (I have 2; 1 in the bathroom that says "Brush your teeth, clean out litter box and get dressed to your shoes. The one near the sink says "empty dishwasher, keep sink clean and shinny"). It's a nice reminder of what I need to be doing to keep myself on track.
4. I have been reading more on the bigtent site and let me tell you, there is a TON of information.

Today I managed to keep my sink clean and shinny, dishwasher is loaded (youth tonight, so not enough to run the dishwasher) and all of the laundry is folded and put away. I worked on the first hot spot for 2 minutes, which is our bar.

Today's task is to pick my clothes out. I don't normally do this because I never know what the weather is going to be like, but in the spirit of doing new things, I will give it a shot!

~danielle~

No comments: