Monday, February 22, 2010

FlyLady Day5!

"Write down what you hear" - Flylady.net

I know what things need to be done around the house and it's always easier for me to write down a list of things that I need to accomplish. I'm a very goal oriented person! So, my biggiest "nagging voice" is "you wont be able to keep this up". I may not be able to do it every day, but I'm making a big step in working towards doing things better!

Today is day 5 and my sink is still clean. I DID get up and empty the dishwasher, did two loads of laundry (still need to be folded) and I swept the floors.

I made a roast for dinner tonight with broccoli and we had vanilla ice cream cake for dessert. I didn't fix a big meal because Mikie wasn't home and I wasn't starving. The roast cooked for 3 hours and it was very tender. Yummy.

~danielle~

No comments: