Thursday, February 18, 2010

Trying something new!

A friend of mine recommended a website to me called "flylady.net". It is a way to help you get organized, declutter and have a happy and clean home. I thought that I may try it. It certainly can't hurt. My hope is to come away with some new tips, tricks and habits in the process! Maybe you'd like to take the journey with me?

Today I am starting on day one of the baby steps. I love that she starts easy and simple. It's kind of like couponing. I couldn't just dive in head first.

Day 1:

"Go shine my sink"

Sounds kinda silly and simple. But she's the lady and I'm going to take it one day at a time. I'm currently soaking the second side with hot water and bleach. Who knows the last time I really cleaned the sink more than just rinsing out the sink. I LOVE that she actually walks you through shinning your sink. She isn't expecting that you already know how to do it. That's actually what I need!

I will update it after I'm finished!

No comments: