Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FlyLady: Day 6

"Identify hotspots". Yes we have a few of those. Sadly our bar has become one of those :( The top of the entertainment center is another one. Those are just two I have chosen to start with since they are the first things you see when you walk into the house.

My sink is still shinny! I'm quite proud of this fact. Would you like to come over and see it? Please close your eyes to the rest of the hosue though. I've been doing laundry but we're still living out of baskets. I really dislike folding and putting away laundry! Why can't we all just live out of baskets? Ok, so I'm running out of basket room. I get the point!

Tomorrow I will fold all the laundry and put it away.. I hope..

We made chili for dinner tonight. It was wonderful! Tomorrow night will be dinner at youth so I wont need to prepare dinner! I guess that means I should get the laundry put away!

Almost a week of a shinny sink!

~danielle~

No comments: