Saturday, February 20, 2010

FlyLady: Day 3

Today happens to be a very beautiful day! The sun is shinning, the temp is near 70 and I'm feeling better today! I hope the weather keeps up but I know it's not going to!

Babystep Day 3 is to continue doing what we've already done. I got up this morning and got dressed and my sink is still pretty shinny! I have also been looking over the bigtent site and the "Flight plan" she has for today! It will take me a little while to get used to it, but I'm working on it :)

I swept the floors today and moved the laundry. I really need to fold and put it all away. I'm going to pick a room/area to work on "Decluttering for 15 minutes" a day. I think I'm going to choose our bedroom. It's really getting bad. I'll start on the pile of "stuff" next to Mikie's dresser.

I also wanted to metion I cleaned out my car yesterday. I make it a weekly habit to get all the trash out of my car on Fridays, after I grocery shop, I fill up with gas and get all the trash out. It really needs a good vacuum, but atleast there isn't any trash in there!

~danielle~

No comments: