Thursday, January 28, 2010

Taxes are done!

I'm glad to breathe a sigh of relief now that our taxes are finished. I decided this year I wanted to save some money and ventured into cyber land and used turbotax online. It cost us about $60 to file our return and it was VERY easy to use. I highly recommend it. We had 2 W-2's and 1 1099 and I still felt it was an easy process.

We got our confirmation email today from turbo tax to say it was received and accepted. We should expect our money next Friday. I decided to just have it direct deposited.

My hubby tells me we will be rich for a couple of hours!!! Then it will be time to start paying off some debt. Being rich is only going to be short lived!! BUT we will be a couple steps closer to being debt-free and that is what really matters in the scheme of things!

~danielle~

No comments: