As most of you know, I've started a new business venture. I felt it was time to do something for me and help to bring in some extra income. I am an Independent Vantel Pearls Demonstrator. I love the people that I work with and for and I love the products. I'm very excited about this new business for several reasons:
1. Vantel Pearls in the Oyster is a relatively new company and I get the opportunity to help build a wonderful business. There aren't any demonstrators in my area and that allows me free rein for my business!
2. It gives me a reason to get dressed up and feel like a girl!! I LOVE being a wife and a mother and I wouldn't trade it for anything!! But I love the idea of being able to get dressed up and go hang out with other ladies! I'm able to get some adult time, which I really need and enjoy!
3. Vantel Pearls is so different from any other home party I've ever experienced and I know, if given the opportunity to experience it, others will love it as much as I do.
My thoughts/feelings/goals/ideas for my business is as follows:
1. To become a qualified demonstrator by the end of the month.
2. My goal is to do 4-6 shows a month, which I think is realistic with small kiddos (5 and 4.5months) and a hubby who does concrete work and tends to be very unpredictible.
3. I would like to become a Manager by the end of the year and eventually Sr. Manager.
4. To earn a paid for vacation/trip for my husband and I (who never had a honeymoon). I don't know that I will earn it THIS year, but I WILL earn one!
My goals/expectations are not crazy or out of this world. I know I just need a couple good parties so that I can get the bookings I need to get up and running. I'm going to pray about this as I know others will love Vantel Pearls in the Oyster as much as I do!
I am excited to meet some of my team members and upperlinks at the end of the month in North Richland Hills. I am also excited about having a party scheduled for that same night and getting to see someone people I haven't seen in a long time!