Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Resolutions

I don't usually make New Years Resolutions but here's to trying something new:

1. Lose the last 8 or so lbs from being pregnant with Julie and "tone up" my body some - Wii fit and Zumba
2. Work on the kiddos scrapbooks
3. Finish up some UFO knitting projects
4. Build my Vantel Pearl Business
5. Continue to work to help get our family out of debt and closer to our "out of debt plans"
6. Ride my horse more often
7. Continue to be a good mom to my kiddos (and neice and nephew when needed).
8. Read more books (because I love to read)
9. Have a date night once a month with the hubby.
10. Blog more and post some of my "scores" and "deals" I find when I'm being frugal!

Some are easier than others and all I can do is my best to continue to do what I do and to improve on others.

~danielle~

No comments: