Saturday, January 17, 2009

Haven't been good at keeping up!

Everytime I try to get on to blog, I get sidetracked by something like my knitting boards or my everquest2 boards or even myspace/facebook! It's so addicting at times!

I had my intake appointment on Wednesday. They took blood and all my vitals. I'm alive, that's good to know! I have an appointment to see the doctor on wednesday. I spoke to him personally after my appointment on wednesday. He asked me to get my files from my last doctor so he can see exactly what the doctor noted and what happened in a doctor's words versus what I relaid to him! I took care of all the paperwork on Friday and hopefully he will have time to review the file before I see him on Wednesday. I'm a bit nervous about the appointment but happy that he's interested enough to look over old files and to learn/educate himself about my last pregnancy!

I've gained 3 lbs. I'm sure it's mostly in the boobs. The girls are growing at an alarming rate. I'm concerned..... I know with Lane I needed a reduction. I was hoping to get away from that this time.

The nausea comes and goes. Some days are better than others! Today I made spaghetti. It wasn't as good as my dad's but it was ohhh so good! Ground deer makes SUCH tender meat and it's healthier for you as well.

I think we have agreed on baby names. It's amazing since it was almost last minute before we agreed on lane. If it's a boy it will be Wyatt, if it's a girl it'll be Julie or Jenna. Lane of course wants a brother, although he's convince there MUST be a baby growing in his tummy as well. Kiddos are so cute!

I finished knitting on 2 baby blankets for charity and got them in the mail yesterday. I have 2 oddball pet snuggles to knit on, one of which I'll be sending to Best Friends with some home made catnip toys and a parrot sweater! Charity work is such a great feeling and since I don't have a lot of money atleast I can donate my time and talent!

Ugh. My sinuses are killing me. I guess I'm going to have to go to the doctor. I don't know what to take and I'm tired of not being able to breathe!

Going to take a warm bath and then curl up with my book. I finished the Twilight series. I LOVED it. I can't wait to see the movie! I'm currently reading "A Cedar Cove Christmas" by Debbie Macomber! Next will be a McKettrick Christmas by Linda Lael Miller!

~danielle~

No comments: