Sunday, January 11, 2009

Change of plans.

If you know me, even just a little bit, you will know I'm a planner. I like to have things in order. I like to know what's going on, when, where, how and any other little detail I find necessary. I don't like surprises and I'm not good with the unexpected. If it's not on the calander it just isn't going to happen!

Well I thought I things all planned out and then a curve ball gets thrown in. I am pregnant. Now it's not a total surprise as we have been trying, or rather not, not trying. But these things take time and it's not something you can always plan! I am due August 27th. I'm 7w3d, nauseous and nervous!

I've decided to put off going to school. Although the majority of the classes were online, I would still have to do the in the classroom portion at the end. I can't see paying on loans for something I'm not ready to use yet. I'm going to defer and look at going next spring/summer.

So as plans change and my mindset changes I'm excited and nervous! I am seeing the nurse for my intake appointment on Wednesday. I will get blood work done at the hospital and then the following week I will meet with the doctor. I hope then we will decide on a day to do my procedure (the tying of the cervix) so I can relax a bit. I'm nervous as I don't want things to go badly but at the same time, things feel different this time.

~danielle~

2 comments:

Em said...

I couldn't be more happy for you and Mike! I can only imagine what you are going through, being nervous that is. You and Mike are in my thoughts always...I wish you the best of luck on your new chapter in your life!! It is the new year and a good time to make a new start! Congratulations...Keep us posted!!!

Reimani said...

Grats Danielle! And Happy Belated Anniversary! :)