Thursday, December 4, 2008

Update on my "Books to Read'

I like to update once in a while about books that I have on my TBR shelf! These are in NO order, just how they are picked up!

1. A McKaslin Homecoming - Jillian Hart (Inspirational Romance)
2. Trick my Truck but don't Mess with my Heart - LuAnn McLane (Southern Romance)
3. Knit Two Together - Connie Lane (Harlequin)
4. Mary: A Novel about Mrs A. Lincoln - Janis Cooke Newman (recommended by Kathy Patrick)
5. Life Strategies - Dr Phil
6. The Will of Wisteria - Denise Hildreth (Borrowed from Allison)
7. The Knitting Circle - Ann Hood
8. Reposition Yourself - T.D Jakes
9. Moon Woman - Pamela Duncan (recommended by Kathy Patrick)
10. Plant Life - Pamela Duncan
11. The Healtiest Kid in the Neighborhood - Sears Parenting Library (Dr Phil Recommendation)
12. Twilight - Stephenie Meyer
13. Wizard's First Rule - Terry Goodkind (Hubby recommendation)
14. Chosen by a Horse - Susan Richards
15. J.D Robb - In death series (about 10 more to go)

I am currently Reading: Dancing Shoes and Honkey-Tonk Blues by LuAnn McLane. I am currently finishing up dad's first clog (Grandma and Grandpa's are knitted, but need to be felted). I still have to do my mom's, mikie's, lane's and myself!

It's very cold today, so we're curled up inside, awaiting the spring to come! or maybe that's just me! :)

~danielle~

PS. I get ALOT of my books from paperbackswap.com. It's totally free to join and very easy to use! You get a credit (to get a book) everytime you mail a book to someone! All it cost you is the postage, but in turn you get to pick a book out that you want! Want to try it out? Mention my user name as a referral: Mikiesbrat! All it takes is for you to post 10 books you'd like to trade! The more books you list, the more books that can be requested from you, which in turn gets you more books!

No comments: