Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wonderful Surprise!

My husband came home bearing gifts when he came home from work on Friday!! I was so surprised!

He brought me a dozen roses, which were absoluately beautiful and smelled SO sweet! He also bought me a gift certificate to get a manicure and a pedicure! I was shocked! I have never had a manicure or a pedicure!!!

I was able to go on Saturday to get my very first pedicure and manicure! I went and picked out some pearly pink color (Sation nail polish, 54- pink pink). I painted a pretty flower on my big toe nails! It DID tickle my feet but I did the best I could not to kick the poor guy in the head. It was so wonderful. It was totally awesome to spend an hour being pampered!

I such a wonderful hubby! I couldn't of asked for a better present. It was really great to know I'm appreciated for all that I do. I *know* he/they apperciate me, but it is nice to be reminded :)

~danielle~

No comments: