Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My beautiful butterfly princess!



Here is my beautiful Butterfly Princess! I bought this custome in town from Beauty and the Book. These are handmade halloween costumes and just the cutest things! Julie was not fond of the "halo" on her head, but I thought it was really cute.
I took these pictures in my house. I made a little drapped area in the corner of my dinning room. She did really well all things considering and I think the pictures turned out pretty good! I just love the little tutu!
Lane is going to be a police officer for halloween and I'll get some pictures of him this weekend. He's pretty sick and not doing much but laying around. Poor guy!
~danielle~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! You better update your profile; it says you're the mom of one!