Friday, October 2, 2009

Host a Pearl Party!

I have decided to become a Vantel Pearl demonstrator! I am looking for 4 people that would be interested in hosting a party in the next 30 (ish) days!!

A Pearl Party is hosted at your house, takes about an hour and is loads of fun! Each person (that choses) can go Oyster Diving! We will open our oysters at the party! I will clean and appraise them for you and then you will be able to buy jewlery to put your very own pearl in!

These parties are so much fun! I can't wait to start my new business. I plan to host the first party in mid-october!

www.vantelpearls.com has the online catty's if you'd like to see our products and learn more about a pearl party!

Feel free to contact me if you're interested in hosting a party or coming to a party!

~danielle~

No comments: