Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Texas heat!!!

I've always enjoyed living in Texas. I hate the snow and I hate the cold. So logically, Texas is the place to go. Although I'm rethinking this whole Texas heat thing during pregnancy. The heat makes me retain so much water! My feet and ankles are all becoming one unit. It's horrible!

I've been doing a lot of reading lately. I want to knit/crochet but I just can't. It's so hot! I have all these little projects I want to do for Julie, but right now it's not in the works! I did manage to get 9 pairs of beaded socks done. I need another package of beads to do the alst sock. I can't wait to see how she looks in them! These are 0-6 mos socks, so I'll have to start working on the 6-18 mos socks next. I'm going to use some pearl beads instead, so they'll be different!

My baby shower is Saturday. I'm really excited! Mikie is going to prime Julie's room and hopefully we can paint it this weekend! Then I can start putting things in there, instead of in my kitchen/computer room! I have some stuff in the storage building that need to be washed/cleaned. Hopefully I can work on that next week, then I can put things in her room.

So my belly is full of watermelon! I'm tired and I need to do some laundry and vaccum. I don't hold out much hope that it'll all get done, but we'll see!

~danielle~

No comments: