Friday, July 24, 2009

It's just too hot to do much of anything!!

It's been so hot lately, I haven't been doing any knitting or crochetting. I just can't sit still or have any of the stuff on my lap/belly! Ugh. I did finish all 10 pairs of the beaded crochet shocks for Julie though. I have another small project I wanted to do for her, but I just can't do it right now. My fingers and my toes tingle and hurt from time to time. I know it's the swelling and I'm coming to the end of my pregnancy. It'll be nice when things start to go back to normal.

I have been doing quite a bit of reading. I thought I would update my list of books I'm working on.

I'm currently reading "The Face of Deception" by Iris Johansen. It's a new series that was recommended to me.

On my shelf to read, in no particular order is:
Chasing Charity - Marcia Gruver
Knit Two - Kate Jacobs
How to Knit a wild Bikini - Christie Ridgway
The Knitting Circle - Ann Hood
A Bride in the Bargain - DeeAnne Gist
Dark Lover - Brenda Joyce
Origin in Death - JD Robb (and to continue with this series)
Even Now - Karen Kingsbury
Mary - Janis Cooke Newman

There are of course a lot more on my shelf and new ones coming all the time from paperbackswap.com but I like to keep a list of the books I have and what's on my mind!

~danielle~

Not feeling great today or tonight. Think I'll go lay in bed and try to read. Julie seems to be up in my ribs!

No comments: