Thursday, August 14, 2008

My book list of must read books.

Ok so I've been thinking about this for a while and I have a short list of books I think everyone should read. These are in no particular order, just how they popped into my brain.

1. Electroboy: A memoir of Mania by Andy Behrman
2. The pulpwood queens' tiara-wearing, book-sharing guide to life by Kathy Patrick.
3. Whitney My love - Judith McNaught
4. Tuesdays with Morrie- Mitch Albom
5. Janet Evanovich (any book she has written)
6. Harry Potter Series
7. The Notebook - Nicholas Sparks
8. The true confessions of Charlotte Doyle - Avi
9. Inside my heart - Robin Mcgraw
10. The Friday Night Knit Club- Kate Jacobs

I'll probably add to it later :)

~danielle~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Danielle,
To be added to your reading list just made my day! Thanks for giving me a great big smile!
Tiara wearing and Book sharing,
Kathy L. Patrick
Founder of the Pulpwood Queens Book Clubs and author of "The Pulpwood Queens' Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life"