Ok so I've been thinking about this for a while and I have a short list of books I think everyone should read. These are in no particular order, just how they popped into my brain.
1. Electroboy: A memoir of Mania by Andy Behrman
2. The pulpwood queens' tiara-wearing, book-sharing guide to life by Kathy Patrick.
3. Whitney My love - Judith McNaught
4. Tuesdays with Morrie- Mitch Albom
5. Janet Evanovich (any book she has written)
6. Harry Potter Series
7. The Notebook - Nicholas Sparks
8. The true confessions of Charlotte Doyle - Avi
9. Inside my heart - Robin Mcgraw
10. The Friday Night Knit Club- Kate Jacobs
I'll probably add to it later :)