Monday, June 23, 2008

Movie: PS I love you.

I've had this movie for a month now and just never sat down to watch it. I knew it was going to be a tear jerker but I wasn't expecting what I got. That movie was amazing. Yes I cried for a good portion of the movie. But it was just amazing how even after death, her husband was able to help her through the healing process. Hilary Swank did what most people would do, which is just shut down and hide.

Words can't express how great this movie was. If you haven't seen it, I HIGHLY recommend it. Watch it with your girlfriends, your mothers, your sisters... bring lots of kleenex though. But it's so moving you will be just as awed as I am after you've seen it.

~danielle~

2 comments:

Reimani said...

urrrg I have that one on my netflix queue - I'm scared to watch it! It's right after Catch & Release - lol hopefully they show up while Shaun is in Korea or he's going to think I'm planning to off him!

Holly said...

If you liked the movie you should read the book! It was much better imho.