Monday, June 16, 2008

100 Things you may not know about me.

Just random things about me you may not know!

1. I was born on valentine's day.
2. I have green eyes.
3. I hate thunderstorms
4. I was a girl scout for 10+ years, plus I completed my gold and silver awards.
5. I've done CPR on a baby.
6. I've been pregnant twice, one was a c-section and one ended at 14.5weeks.
7. I have Endometriosis.
8. I was an art major in college
9. I love to play everquest2
10. My favorite colors are blue and green.
11. I learned to knit when I was 7 from my grandmother, but didn't do much until 3 years ago.
12. I want to learn to spin one day.
13. I want a palamino and I would love to learn to run barrels.
14. I hate snow.
15. My favorite movie of all time is "The Goonies".
16. I love to read.
17. I enjoy scrapbooking.
18. I learned to crochet from my husband's nana and the ladies at church.
19. I've never been pulled over by the police.
20. I drive a 2007 ford escape.
21. I played the clarinet, saxophone and bass clarinet in middle school and high school.
22. I swam with the manatees in florida when I was 15.
23. I was a lifeguard throughout high school and some of college.
24. I was a WSI (water saftey instructor) and taught lots of children to swim.
25. I wear a size 8.5 shoe.
26. I can still wear some of the clothes I wore in HS.
27. I graduated high school in 2000!
28. I was born in Dallas, but grew up in Virginia.
29. I learned to shoot pool with my best guy friend in HS.
30. I've been to Disneyland 2 times.
31. I love the beach, but I rarely tan (burn).
32. I don't feel comfortable in a dress.
33. I had appendicitis when I was 16.
34. I have 1 brother (23) and 1 sister (16)
35. My kiddo was born on 9-11-04
36. I married my ex-boyfriend's best friend.
37. I shot my first shotgun with my husband and father-in-law (when we were dating).
38. I love to go to rodeos.
39. I don't mind getting dirty.
40. I've never done any drugs.
41. My hair has been long for as long as I can remember.
42. My mom started highlighting my hair in the 7th grade.
43. I can "wiggle" my eyes.
44. I can be very stubborn/hard headed.
45. I am a night owl and hate early mornings.
46. The last book I read was called "electroboy" by Andy Behrman - GREAT book.
47. I would like to go skiing.
48. New Mexico is the furthest west I've gone.
49. I love chocolate.
50. I played softball when I was younger.
51. I has asthma
52. My parents are still married (almost 28 years).
53. I would love to be an EMT or do dispatcher work one day.
54. I spent a lot of time browsing the internet.
55. I love my ipod.
56. My first car was a 1995 geo tracker - stick shift that I couldn't drive.
57. It takes me a long time to fall asleep at night.
58. I love lasagna (itallian food).
59. I've smoked 1 cigeratte when I was 20 - it made me sick.
60. I've only gotten sick 2 times from drinking.
61. I have 3 dogs and 1 cat.
62. I have bad allergies and must take medicine daily.
63. I can't take vitamins with iron in them.
64. I love coke.
65. My favorite alcoholic drink is a strawberry daquri or a mudslide.
66. I've never found a beer that I like.
67. When I get too hot, I pass out.
68. I had my wisdom teeth out when I was 18.
69. I've never had stitches due to an accident/injury.
70. My cowboy boots are pink.
71. My hate to have my feet touched. They are very ticklish.
72. My favorite author is Janet Evanovich.
73. I love to read romance, suspense/thriller, mystery and recently memoirs/biographies.
74. Grey's Anatomy is my favorite Tv Show.
75. I had a cruch on Jonathen Taylor Thomas when I was younger.
76. I dated 1 guy throughout most of High school.
77. After spending 2 weeks with my now husband, I knew I was going to marry him.
78. I got married in January.
79. I love summer and hate winter.
80. I want to travel one day.
81. I love to fish, but hate to actually touch the fish (need my fish glove).
82. I love to eat catfish.
83. I hate to fold laundry.
84. I like to be on a schedule and always know what's going to happen.
85. I don't do well with surprises/unexpected.
86. I have a fear of heights.
87. I don't like star wars.
88. Texas Roadhouse is my favorite place to eat.
89. I only have 1 set of grandparents left.
90. I get emotional when I drink
91. I've been to Niagra Falls
92. I received a good sportsmenship around in elementary school.
93. I'm still paying on my student loans from college.
94. I diseccted a cat in High school.
95. I've played with a cadaviar in High school.
96. I bite my nails.
97. I don't wear alot of makeup b/c I never know what to buy.
98. I like to sing, but I don't sound very good.
99. For as long as I can remember, I wanted to be a Marine Biologist.
100. I was accepted to Texas A&M at Galveston as a transfer student to start Marine Biology my junior year. I declined.

~danielle~

No comments: