Ok so I thought it was time to update my list of items to finish up!
1. Sirdar Duet - I'm about 45% of the way done. I need to finish knitting the other side and then put it together and knit the neckband portion.
2. Alene Camisole- This has been snoozing for a long time. I put it aside when I was pregnant b/c I knew it was something I wouldn't be able to wear.. Well now I need to finish it up :) I need to seam it together and then do the lace bottom portion.
3. I have 1 oddball preemie blanket and 1 oddball baby blanket that are finished knitting, but I need to add the crochet border to.
4. I have another oddball baby blanket being mailed to me this week and it will need to be finished up.
5. 2nd crochet prayer shawl for church. I need to continue work on this!
6. I also have a mix and mingle knitpicks afghan to finish up. Right now it's too hot!
7. I have yarn to dye and then start my first sweater.
8. LOTS of sock yarn that needs to be turned into socks.
9. I have a bunch of cute patterns qued on ravelry that I'd like to start on once I get a few of my UFO's to FO's.
10. Plus there's always loads of books on my shelf that I want to read :)
So there it is. The things I need to be working on!