Monday, June 23, 2008

I won a prize?

A couple weeks/blogs back I wrote about going to Roy's Toys and trains store that is located in Jefferson Texas. I wrote about the experience we had and great of a time we had and about how much my son TOTALLY enjoyed the trains and the train ride.

Well yesterday I was checking email and I get an email from Vicki (Roy's wife) thanking me b/c she googled roys toys and trains and they ended up being 2nd on the google list due to my blog post. She said a big thank you and to come into the store as she had a gift for me. How cool is that?

I'm hoping to go into the store this evening or tomorrow and see what I've won. I just think it's really cool and I hope that someone else saw my blog post and comes in and visits their really cool shop!

~danielle~

No comments: