Monday, May 5, 2008

Doctor's Visit

So I had my "checkup" after my D&C today. She said my uterus is going back to normal size and I seem to be "bouncing back" well.

She told me I needed to wait 2-3 cycles before we started trying again. She suggested I start taking prenatel vitamins as soon we start trying again. I asked her about using NPC to help increase the level of progestrone. She didn't feel that would really help.I believe I will use it anyway b/c it helps me with my endometriosis and any extra progestrone can't hurt me!

She also says she believes I have an inccompotent cervix. She said when she went to do the D&C I was completely dilated. There's no way to know for sure if it just dilated or if the pressure from the baby caused it to dilate.So next round, we may need to sew my cervix shut! Yeah that'll be fun!So yeah that's everything in a nut shell!

Hopefully we will be better prepared for next round!

~danielle~

No comments: