Monday, April 14, 2008

13w checkup!

I had my appointment this morning. Prior to going to the doctor's this morning the baby decided (s)he didn't like the waffles I was eating. Therefore I must expel my body of the evils! This was only the 3rd time I've been sick.

I talked with her about my concerns with the spotting and being overtired. She said that each pregnancy is different (duh), but that the spotting wasn't a good thing, but it wasn't a bad thing. I just need to take it easy and if it gets worse or I get cramping, I need to call or go to the ER. One day at a time thing! Still no nookie for mikie though. Poor guy.Pray for him!! LOL

So my next appointment is May 5th (cinco de mayo). So I'll be 16weeks then.Hopefully after that appointment we will get to schedule a ultrasound to figure out what we're having!

~danielle~

Keep us in your prayers. Everyday is rough it seems.I just don't feel good and I'm always so tired!

No comments: