Saturday, February 16, 2008

What a week!

This week has been so busy! We found out early this week that I was pregnant. I also had my 26th birthday on Thursday and my MIL turned 50 on Friday! What a week!

I received the "Dreamy Blues" baby blanket on Thursday. I was able to get it knitted up and plan to mail it out on Tuesday to the next knitter. The blanket will be so beautiful and I'm sure the family that gets it will enjoy it as much as I did!

I started knitting some really cute baby booties today. I am knitting them in yellow since it'll be a while before we can tell the sex of the baby. I'm just excited and can't wait to start knitting baby items! I'll take a picture once I am finished!

I've been really tired lately. Not much on the morning sicknes side. Like with Lane, I seem to get the nausea around dinner time. Probably that's when I cook and the smells bother me! I also find if I let myself get too hungry, that makes me feel sick too. Little snacks along the way. My goal is to NOT gain 52 lbs with this baby. It's going to be a long, hot summer though!

Ok I'm off to bed. We ate dinner with Mikie's mom for her birthday at Posadoes in Longview. It was excellent. Now I'm stuffed and ready for bed!

~danielle~

No comments: