Saturday, September 29, 2007

Stuff

Ok I went to Canton Texas today to the massive flea market. There was so much STUFF there and so many people. Next time I'd like to go back with just my mom (leave lane at home with his daddy). Then we can browse a bit more I think. I didn't find much in the way of yarn though. Nothing that called out to me. Next time maybe.

I took the oddball blanket #5 and gave it to my mom. I think she'll enjoy knitting on it. She's been knitting wool hats and blankets for charities in afgahnastain (sp). So this will be right up her ally! I'm glad I was able to take part in it and I can't wait to receive oddball blanket #2 and the oddball lapghan #2!

I started the comfort shawl for my nana. I'm doing it in Lion Brand baby soft. It started out a bit rough, mainly b/c the pattern was a bit wordie. But I got if figured out. I am having a small problem with one row of the lace pattern, one open area doesn't match up with the rest of the rows. I'm going to take a crochet hook and see if I can fix it. *crosses her fingers*. If worse comes to worse, I frog 2 rows. We'll see.

My secret swap pal received her stuff last week. It was HollyP in Yorktown Virginia. She seemed to really like the sock yarns and the other goodies. I hope she posts pictures of her finished socks, just so I can see how the yarn knits up :)

I haven't received my box yet. Soon I hope!

So that's it. Still working on my combo corset-t. Put that on hold for a bit while I work on this christmas present. I've got about 14 inches of the 22 1/4 inches. I'm getting there :) Ribbing is not my favorite :)

~danielle~

No comments: