Monday, September 24, 2007

Oddball blanket #5

I received Oddball blanket #5 in the mail on Saturday. We had lane's 3rd birthday party so I didn't get time to really look it over or even to knit on it!

Today Lane was unusually cooperative and so I was able to pick out some yarn and a realtively easy pattern and started working. I've done about an inch so far today and hope to knit a bit more tonight after dinner.

I'm so excited to be able to work on this project! It means a lot to me to be able to give back to someone else. We don't have a lot of money to donate but I do have yarn and time to donate :)

I've also signed up to do oddball blanket #2 (I switched from blanket #4), oddball lapghan #2 and to knit a square to two for Shandeh who will be making white christmas afghan to donate to her church! I'm really enjoying my charity work and plan/hope to do more in the future!

~danielle~

PS I'll post pictures of the blanket #5 before I send it on to the next person!

No comments: