Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Completed!!


I've completed my part of the oddball blanket #5. I used a caron yarn. I'm not sure of the actually color b/c my parents get it whole sale and it comes listed as "Mill ends" in 1lb increments. It's beautiful though. It's got burgandy's, greens, blues, oranges and such in it. I think it really compliments the other colors. I did a 5 stitch pattern called "divided blocks". It was easy but I thought it gave a really nice pattern across the blanket.

I really enjoyed working on this blanket and I can't wait to see it progress. I'm sure with all the hands, time, thoughts and prayers that will go into this blanket, it will be blessed when it reaches its forever home!

I'm proud to say I've worked on this blanket with my fellow knitters!

~danielle~

No comments: