Monday, May 28, 2007

A little about me!

I thought I would start off my blog by doing a little post about me!

I'm 25 years old and a stay at home mom of one kiddo, Lane who is 2.5 years old. I started knitting a year and a half ago. My mother, sister and I took a class at the local Michaels and my mom and I have been at it ever since.

I have a B.A in Art and Visual Technologies with a concentration in Graphic Design and Photography from George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia. I enjoy doing websites and logo work. I currently do the websites for www.cypressriverkennels.com and www.rjoenterprisesinc.com . I am also working on website stuff for www.eegs.org , an environmental organization.

I live in North East Texas and I've been married for 3 years. Mikie and I have been together almost 5 years.

I enjoy knitting, scrapbooking, reading, watching sappy movies, playing everquest2 and spending time with my family. My parents and sister currently live in San Antonio, Texas so we go down to visit quite often. My brother, Travis is a police officer in Virginia and has been with his girlfriend, Leslie for 3+ years. Leslie is a college student at GMU as well.

OK that should be a good start :)

No comments: