Monday, May 28, 2007

For Sale or swap!

This is some stuff I'd like to sell/trade for. Make me an offer on any of the lots. You will need to pay shipping though so contact me for shipping costs.

As for swaps I wouldn't mind some sock yarns, no novelty yarns please and any other interesting books or magazines you might have.

I have a few knitting books I hope to get put up in the next couple of days! Let me know if you want anything on here. You can send me a PM on the www.knittinghelp.com forums or email me at secksiebrat at hotmail dot com. Please note that I do have 1 cat and 3 dogs. But my home is smoke free! I will take paypal, MO or cashier's check as payment.


This is a set of 4 dpns by boyes. They are size 3's. They are about 7 inches long. They are aluminum.

Here is 1 skein of Lily's Sugar'n Cream Yarn. The color is "softly taupe" colour: 01011 dye lot: 135150. It is 100% cotton worested weight yarn. Great for dish cloths!

This is a lot of 5 skeins of crystal palace ribbon yarn. The color is 404- Celebration. There are 3 skeins of Lot C and 2 skeins of Lot E. There is 87 yds/50gr 3-4 sts/inch Us. 10.5-15. The 1 skein is all there, I was just unable to really use it. For some reason I had a hard time with this yarn. It's a beautiful color though! Only 1 skein was every touched, the other 4 are still perfectly wrapped! These retail for 6.50 a skein.

This is a set of straight boye needles. They are aluminum and they are size 13's.

This is a set of 5 dpns by Pony. They are size 2 and 5 inches long.

This is another set of bamboo needles. Once again I don't think they are a brand name, but they are just as nice just the same. They are size 8 and 13inches long.

This is a set of bamboo straight needles. I don't think they are clover or any "brand" name but they are still really nice. They are size 11's and I think they are 13inches long.

This is a Boye Circular needle. This not part of the needlemaster set. It is a size 10 1/2, 29" long.


These are Lion Brand Double Pointed Needles. They are size 5 and there is 4 in this set.

These are size 3 Brittany DPNS. Please note that there is only 2. I thought maybe someone might need them to complete a set or for a lost/broken one or heck extra? The dog at the other 3 that was part of the set. These are the short 5inch long ones. Make me an offer!

2 comments:

psammeadred said...

Don't give up on your Brittany needles! Call the company, and they'll replace them for free.

Danielle said...

Oh really? Do I tell them the dog ate them? LOL I don't have them anymore I threw away what was left of the pieces. I had no idea they would replace them? Thanks!