Monday, January 28, 2008

Logcabin baby blanket!

Yesterday I sat down and knitted my part of the logcabin baby blanket. I took some pictures and I'll try to get them posted later. I used the dustry rose, which is the same yarn I used in my orginial square. It looks really pretty next to HollyP's blue. It took me about an hour and a half to knit up. It will be ready to mail on Friday!

I've been working on my knitpicks afghan. It's coming along nicely. I think it will be really pretty once it's all complete! I can't wait to snuggle up with it.

I also plan to go visit my nana today to see if she has a size E crochet cook so I can do the trim on my combo corset-T and add my buttons. Then I can be finished with my first garment, well not including the comfort shawl.

So I'm excited. Projects are coming along and I might be able to wear the corset-t once it gets a bit warmer outside! I hope it looks as nice on me as it does on the table! *giggle*

~danielle~

No comments: