Thursday, July 26, 2007

My book wishlist!

OK I've been looking around and I'm going to compile a book wishlist! Maybe I'll get some for christmas/birthday!


More Sensational Knitted Socksby Charlene Schurch Charmed Knits: Projects for Fans of Harry Potter by Alison Hansel
Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles by Cat Bordhi
Mason Dixon Knitting by Kay Gardiner & Ann Meador Shayne
Knitting Lingerie Style by Joan McGowan-Michael
The Magic Loop by Bev Galeskas with Sarah Hauschka
Knitting Patterns by Melissa: Vol. 1 Babies to Toddlers by Melissa Matthay
Baby Options: Knit Fashions for Totsby Chris De Longpre
Knitting Patterns by Melissa: Vol. 2 Toddlers to Tots by Melissa Matthay
Chic Knits for Stylish Babiesby Patricia Wagner


These are in no particular order. Just as I see them somewhere!

~danielle~

No comments: