Friday, July 25, 2008

Boy is it HOT!!!!

Ok so I haven't blogged in a while. It's so darn hot! I like to hibernate in the bedroom! I haven't done too much knitting! I have finished up my alene camisole. I will post pictures soon. Currently I have a sock OTN, it's called "overlapping leaves", very pretty. I also have my sidar duet OTN. I need to pick up stitches and finish the neckband. It's just so hot lately!

I am also starting a new baby blanket. It's called "Ocean Waves". It will be in all blues. I am also going to donate it, and hopefully a few hats to a hospital on the HAIN's list. I'm excited about this!

I bought the yarn to make myself a pinwheel sweater! I'm very excited about this! I also want to work on flirty skirty, which was featured on knitty gritty. I have also fallen in LOVE with the sublime yarn. I found a CUTE sweater they made out of kid mohair. Now I just need to save my pennies!

Nothing else really new. Just really hot!!

~danielle~

No comments: